It’s important to prepare for your upcoming photoshoot! I suggest that you take 1-2 hours prior to our scheduled meetup to relax and prep. Get everything done ahead of time and try to be stress free. Don’t worry about a thing, I’m here to make the photography process as pain-free as possible.
A MONTH BEFORE
- Contact me to book your appointment. You might consider having a couple of dates and locations in mind.
- Start thinking about what you want to wear in your photographs. Check out What to Wear to get some tips and tricks.
TWO WEEKS BEFORE
- Shop for your outfits and accessories.
- Get your hair cut and/or colored.
- Confirm date and location with me. If you’re curious about where to schedule our photoshoot, I’ve put together a list of some of my favorite locations.
THE DAY BEFORE
- Wash, dry, and iron all of your clothes. Lay out and hang them afterwards and include all of your accessories.
- Set aside a couple of your favorite photographs of the people you’ll be taking your photographs with and write down a couple of your favorite memories. This helps the photoshoot be a natural extension of your relationship.
THE DAY OF
- Watch your favorite TV show or listen to your favorite playlist. RELAX!
- As you’re hopping in the car, grab the photographs and the memories you wrote down. As you’re on the way to the location, talk with the people you’re taking photographs with about those memories. This is great way to relax and to get emotionally prepared for the session.
I’d love to help you navigate this process and offer guidance to you. Please contact me directly, or fill out the form below to start a conversation. Thanks for your interest in Facciani Photography!